Snort mailing list archives

Problems getting the JpGraph to appear

From: "Albert E. Whale" <aewhale () ABS-CompTech com>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 16:31:12 -0500

I am running snort report on Mandriva 2006/2007 servers.  The same issue
appears on each server, even after insuring the installation of JpGraph
and GD on the machines.

Some of the erros are of this nature:

PHP Notice:  Use of undefined constant sig_priority - assumed
'sig_priority' in /var/www/html/admin/snortreport/alerts.php on line
369, referer: http://ns3.abs-comptech.com/admin/snortreport/alerts.php

But I think that the Fatal Error is the worst.

PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined method Text::Pos() in
/var/www/html/admin/snortreport/alertchart.php on line 53, referer:
http://ns3.abs-comptech.com/admin/snortreport/alerts.php?beginTime=30d&endTime=-1

Has anyone else come across these messages?  I have not found a
solution, yet.

--
Albert E. Whale, CHS CISA CISSP
Sr. Security, Network, Risk Assessment and Systems Consultant