Snort mailing list archives

Re: Snort Segfaulting

From: "Nerijus Krukauskas" <nkrukauskas () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 14:57:19 +0300

  I have the same issue with 2.6.0 and 2.4.5. Except that I'm not
running inline. Snort segfaults after random run time for no apparent
reason. And it does not matter what and how much rules I have enabled.
Haven't had this problem with previous versions. I'll send backtrace
and other info to bugs () snort org so you can compare if my and Eric's
problems are the same.