Snort mailing list archives

August Chicago Snort Users Group Meeting Information

From: "Steven McGrath" <steven.mcgrath () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 11:38:49 -0500

The ChiSUG Meeting is near!  Come join discussions with other Snort users in
the Chicagoland area and discuss just about anything from tuning snort and
building rules to installing snort for your first time.  This month we will
have Nigel Houghton from Sourcefire's Vulnerability Research Team (VRT)
joining us to discuss preprocessors and tuning.  Afterwards will be a social
hour sponsored by Sourcefire.