Snort mailing list archives

Re: Snort-inline not letting 80 traffic out

From: "snort user" <snort.user () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 16:08:30 -0400

Do you have stream4 and stream4_reassemble turned on.
Turn those preprocessors off and check if you can connect to port 80
thru the box
If you can then, the problem is with the way streams is configured and
your network set up.

Does traffic in both directions pass thru the snort-inline box ?

If not, then you could add 'asynchronous_link' config option to the
stream4 preprocessor line and check.