Snort mailing list archives

Snort based Strata Guard Free now available on VMWare

From: "Alan Shimel" <ashimel () stillsecure com>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 10:09:59 -0400

Just a quick note to announce that our snort-based Strata Guard Free,
freeware IDS/IPS, is now available to run as a VMware virtual appliance for
Linux.  You can download it at http://www.stillsecure.org

As usual we appreciate any feedback and suggestions.

StillSecure
Alan Shimel
Chief Strategy Officer

O 303.381.3815
C 516.857.7409
F 303.381.3881
email ashimel () stillsecure com
blog http://ashimmy.typepad.com

www.stillsecure.com
to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential material.
Review or other use of this information by persons other than
the intended recipient is prohibited. If you've received
this in error, please contact the sender and delete
from any computer.

r.com/redir-sf.php3?list=snort-users