Snort mailing list archives

Re: output module bug in 2.4.3-RC3

From: Michael W Cocke <cocke () catherders com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 18:18:39 -0500

To be honest, I have more faith in my ability to just forward
verything to the queue than to just try to seperate one thing out, but
you just gave me an interesting idea.  You mean snort _q might be
interfering with the mysql packets, which snort without -q isn'?

Lemme go add an accept rule for that port.

Mike-