Snort mailing list archives

Snort config

From: "Bernhard Heinzel" <bernhard.heinzel () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 21:08:49 +0100

Hi,

i included a new ruleset to my snort.conf.
And now my snort will not start again.

I used Oinkmaster and insertet only the lines

include $RULE_PATH/bleeding-virus.rules
include $RULE_PATH/bleeding-attack-response.rules
include $RULE_PATH/bleeding-policy.rules
include $RULE_PATH/bleeding-custom.rules
include $RULE_PATH/bleeding-dos.rules
include $RULE_PATH/bleeding-exploit.rules
include $RULE_PATH/bleeding-inappropriate.rules
include $RULE_PATH/bleeding-malware.rules
include $RULE_PATH/bleeding-p2p.rules
include $RULE_PATH/bleeding-scan.rules
include $RULE_PATH/bleeding-web.rules

if i check the config it returns.