Snort mailing list archives

Re: Happy National Pig Day Everyone!

From: "Will Metcalf" <william.metcalf () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 22:03:35 -0600

Yeah I know I just think it was funny considering the
"why_subscribe.html".... Maybe I'm just a huge geek and need to get
some sleep, but I thought it was funny.

Regards,

Will

On 3/1/06, Richard Bewley <rbewley () parabolainc com> wrote:
Firefox uses the "I'm feeling lucky" search on malformed addresses like
"http://http://";, and Microsoft is the first result for "http://";.

It's not a snort.org error ;)

Richard Bewley
Snort Web Team