Snort mailing list archives

[Fwd: RE: Changing default syslog Facility:Priority for all alerts]

From: Mark Tunnell <mtunnell () livebridge com>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 11:58:17 -0800

Thanks for the responses.  My problem turned out to be that I was
trying to configure multiple alert_syslog statements to send to
different syslog facilities and the later ones kept over-riding the
previous ones.  It appears only one syslog priority may be set.  So,
I'll go with one and do the parsing on the other end.

Thanks,

Mark