Snort mailing list archives

RE: New Snort Mapping application...looking for feedback

From: "Charles Heselton" <charles.heselton () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 09:08:36 -0800

Looks like Google Earth + xtraceroute.  I think that the highest
value would be in the trending aspect, you mentioned.  Being able to
track events over a period of time, would be a nice feature.

- --
- - Charlie

5A27 58D2 C791 8769 D4A4  F316 7BF8 D1F6 4829 EDCF

 In memoriam:  http://www.militarycity.com/valor/1029976.html