Snort mailing list archives

What's wrong? (WinSnort)

From: Peter Rodger <prodger2008 () yahoo com>
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 08:52:42 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,

I just finished seting up & testing in the test envir.
and now I moved the same server that has Snort
installed to the production envir.  I went to
snort.conf and change home_net to 10.1.10.0/24 from
10.1.14.0/24 test ip arrage.  But, there is no alert
shows up in the BASE console.  I can go to dos prompt
to see the traffic from snort -v -i1.  What did I
miss?

I followed Snort installation from Winsnort.com with
windows 2003 server, SQl2000 and BASE.

Can anybody point me what I missed?

Thanks,

Peter