Snort mailing list archives

blank packet in BASE

From: "Mattia" <mattia () dreamtech-it com>
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 09:11:34 +0200

Hi all,
I'm using BASE to receive packet from all my installed sensors. All
works fine with Linux but not with windows sensor. My problem is that if
I go to see the content of the packet logged by the winsnort sensor with
BASE, I don't see anything, or better, I see only the rule that
generated the log.
How is it possible?
In my snort.conf file I'm using "output log_unified: snort.log" as on
the Linux sensors, but on the Linux sensors I can read the content of
the packet when is logged in BASE.
I'm doing something wrong in the snort.conf file for winsnort?

Regards,

Mattia