Snort mailing list archives

Re: Weird BASE Error...

From: Kevin Johnson <kjohnson () secureideas net>
Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2005 06:45:11 -0500

On Mon, 2005-10-31 at 21:03 -0800, Charles Heselton wrote:

I checked the BASE archives, and didn't see much activity, so I
thought I would try here.

When I try to do an "Archive (move)" for certain events I get the
following error:

Database ERROR:Database ERROR:ERROR: invalid input syntax for
integer: ""

Interesting.......

It seems that the errors are only from one sensor in particular, but
I can't determine a point of failure for that sensor.  All of the
sensors are the same version.

Could you, either in an email to the list or directly to me, provide the
versions of Snort, BASE and the various pieces that make up your set up?

If you need any more info, let me know.

TIA

Thanks
Kevin