Snort mailing list archives

RE: Serious Snort Bug Could Lead To Next Slammer

From: "Ron Jenkins" <rjenkins () dibr net>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 22:06:41 -0500

Michael;

I am sorry for my commit to you; it was highly un-professional for me to
do so.

Please in the future spend the time to do the research and see if
SourceFire has addressed the issue(s) before making statements.  By you
posting (No mention on Snort.org or in the list.) implies that you have
already visited the web site and if so would have send the posting from
10/18/2005 stating this and the resolution.

Thanks...