Snort mailing list archives

Who's gonna compensate me?

From: Paul Schmehl <pauls () utdallas edu>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 14:11:41 -0500

I wanna know who's gonna compensate me for my time. I spent at least 15 or 20 minutes doing this. I even had to read the docs, figure out the changes due to sfportscan, and edit my snort.conf file! This is ridiculous! If I had a commercial product, the vendor would have fixed it for me. :-)</span>

Paul Schmehl (pauls () utdallas edu)
Adjunct Information Security Officer
University of Texas at Dallas
AVIEN Founding Member