Snort mailing list archives

Re: preprocessor http_inspect_server destroying traffic

From: Will Metcalf <william.metcalf () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 15:06:58 -0500

I think Matt has answered this question man times now....

If you looking for things deep into the server response you'll have to
change the configuration for http_inspect.  By default http_inspect only
passes the first 300 bytes of server response traffic to the detection
engine.

Try adding "flow_depth 0" to you http_inspect configuration and see if
that fixes your problem.