Snort mailing list archives

Re: Re: Image_Graph Quick Question

From: Kevin Johnson <kjohnson () secureideas net>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 20:38:41 -0400

On Wed, 2005-09-14 at 08:54 -0400, Steve Brown wrote:
I am using the default Image_Graph package with all the correct
dependencies installed (i.e. Numbers, Color, Canvas, ...).  I don't
see a need to put include 'Image/Graph.php' anywhere because I am
using the default package for BASE.  The base_graph_form.php and
base_graph_display.php are called by base_graph_main.php.  The
base_graph_display.php contains the require_once 'Image/Graph.php'
statement by default.  The base_graph_main.php page displays the form
correctly.  When I enter data into the form and hit enter, the page
acts as it is gathering the data from the AG.  However, it does not
return any type of graph.  I have been through all the PEAR
documentation and googled this issue everywhere.  Does anyone have any
ideas.  I haven't changed any of the code, everything is default from
the pear install statements.  I have even uninstalled everything and
reinstalled it.  If I need an additional include 'Image/Graph.php'
statement, which file is it added to.  I tried adding this to many of
the files, but I get a replication error because
base_graph_display.php already references this.  Any help would be
greatly appreciated

Steve Brown

Hi-

It would seem that you are having some type of problems with seeing
graphs within BASE.  I can try to help you... If you would like, we can
take this off the Snort list and either move it to the BASE list or you
can email me directly at kjohnson () secureideas net.  Could you describe
your setup as in the version of BASE and what is your OS and versions of
the various pices?

Thanks
Kevin

BASE Project Lead