Snort mailing list archives

Re: perfmon-graph

From: Andreas Östling <andreaso () it su se>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 19:32:39 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 16 Sep 2005, sekure wrote:

The format of the perfmonitor preprocessor has changed in
Snort-2.4.0.  I was wondering if Andreas or anyone else for that
matter is planning on updating the perfmon-graph tool, or if someone
can recommend a different utility for graphing snort performance
statistics.

I'm actually about to release a new version that works with 2.4.0.
I need to fix som details first so maybe tomorrow or so.

Here is the new format for anyone who is curious, out of perf-base.c

That description is unfortunately not entirely correct... :|

/Andreas