Snort mailing list archives

help

From: arun.seetha () tcs com
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 13:04:41 +0530

Dear All,

I want to install Snort in the PC having Windows 2000 operating system.
Can anyone guide me the steps for installing the Snort and the links to
download needed .exe files

I am in the need of this. Sir , please help me.

Thanks in advance.

With thanks & warm regards
Arun Seetha

Notice: The information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it may contain confidential or
privileged information.   If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing
or copying of the information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited.   If
you have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail or telephone and immediately and
permanently delete the message and any attachments.  Thank you