Snort mailing list archives

Re: Doubt

From: Kevin Reiter <tux () penguinnetwerx net>
Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2005 14:01:59 -0400

Ks, Mithun (GE Commercial Finance, non-GE) wrote:
Hi ,

Please help me in this doubt.

When we started running snort after 24 hours system will hang and we need to reboot manually to be UP.

But when we try stopping snort service and restart machine it is working fine for long days.
The problem occurs only when the snort service starts .
Could any one tell me where to check for this problem and how to resolve this issue.

What OS?  What DB?  It would help if you provided more details about the
platform Snort is running on...

-Kevin