Snort mailing list archives

OSSRC Web Site Live

From: Jennifer Steffens <jennifer.steffens () sourcefire com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 18:31:58 -0400

Hey Everyone,

We have created a web site dedicated to the Open Source Snort Rules Consortium (OSSRC) - http://ossrc.snort.org. This is just the start of the site but includes:
* Overview of the consortium
* Web form for joining
* Highlights of potential projects
* Logs from the first meeting

We will be updating the site with additional content in the upcoming weeks. The site is dedicated to the consortium so the features and functionality will be fleshed out with the members moving forward. In the meantime, if you have any feedback, contact snort-site () sourcefire com.

The next OSSRC meeting and board elections will be the 3rd week in August (details to come). We have extended the nomination period for the board of directors until that time. If you would like to nominate someone, please let me know.

Cheers,
Jennifer

--
Jennifer Steffens