Snort mailing list archives

Troubleshoot Snort Sensor Agent on RedHat9

From: Imran Imtiaz <imranimtiaz () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 23:57:43 +0600

My question: I have installed Snort on my RedHat9 system and the
sensor agent too. When i access from the snort center management
console, i get this error:

Sensor Message
curl: (7) socket error: 111

Apparently the sensor is tying to connect but "Can't Connect to
<ip_address>:<port> Retry Connectin"

Any ideas what could be causing this and how a newbie can get past
this??? Thanks
--
www.imranimtiaz.com