Snort mailing list archives

Re: Free Inodes

From: J-H Johansen <ondemannen () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 13:45:42 +0200

find / -atime +1h -delete

Will this break things?

Well, that depends if you're root or not.

Just to make sure you don't delete something you'd rather not delete.
I'd opt for the following (although I don't have the delete argument
on my Solaris, so I pipe it to xargs rm -f)

find /path/to/dir -atime +1h -name file-name.to_lookfor\* -delete

--
J-H Johansen