Snort mailing list archives

Re: Re: Notification d'état de remise (échec)

From: Joel Esler <eslerj () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2005 06:41:05 -0400

I'm not sure I understand your question.  I think what you are aiming
for is a rule to capture everything?

that would be three rules

alert tcp any any -> any any (msg:"TCP Capture";)
alert udp any any -> any any (msg:"UDP Capture";)
alert icmp any any -> any any (msg:"ICMP Capture";)

However I would not recommend these sigs, as they will light your
Snort IDS up like a christmas tree.