Snort mailing list archives

RE: Why snort doesn't log any packet?

From: "Michael Steele" <michaels () winsnort com>
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 17:46:40 -0700

You are using outdated programs.  Check the versions and update accordingly.
I don't believe there is any support for that installation package, and it
really doesn't make much sense installing outdated packages, especially when
you are going to need support.

Kindest regards,
Michael...

WINSNORT.com Management Team Member