Snort mailing list archives

RE: Winsnort

From: "Michael Steele" <michaels () winsnort com>
Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 08:51:48 -0700

I haven't even looked into this yet. I know there is a version of Postgres
for Windows, but Snort for Windows does not have an option for Postgres.

I guess for a more definitive answer you can ask in the developer's forum.
It's possible that it's never been requested for Windows, and it's possible
it may never be included.

If you get something more definitive please let us know.

Kindest regards,
Michael...

WINSNORT.com Management Team Member
--