Snort mailing list archives

Re: Calling all Bay Area Snort Users

From: tfulton9909 () comcast net
Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 17:53:37 +0000

Hi All,
This is my third time to respond...

I am very interested in participating in this group.

Tom
Novell/SuSE Linux
San Jose

wwww.bayareasnorters.org

The idea behind the group will be to share snort experience locally in the
area and to meet once every three months or so to collaborate. If you are
interested please contact me directly at rich () bayareasnorters org. All
that is required is:

Live in the Bay Area (e.g. San Fransisco, Monterey, San Jose, etc)
Use the Pig to save your Bacon
Want to get better at using and or modifying the Pig

Rich