Snort mailing list archives

Re: snort inline configuration problems !!!

From: Will Metcalf <william.metcalf () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 07:51:04 -0500

Pradeep,

snort_inline only supports libnet 1.0.x, why are you trying to build
and install iptables from scratch???  The iptables and iptables-devel
packages that come with fedora core 3 should work just fine.

Only piece of advice I can offer is that you will need to update your
kernel headers.

http://snort-inline.sourceforge.net/FAQ.html

Only with Fedora Core 3 they did away with the kernel-source package so.....

http://forums.fedoraforum.org/archive/index.php/t-29315.html

Regards,

Will