Snort mailing list archives

Re: New User Group in Chicago - Meeting Changed to 6/9

From: Jennifer Steffens <jennifer.steffens () sourcefire com>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 18:42:13 -0400

Ok based on your feedback we have moved the kick off meeting of the Chicago Snort User Group to June 9th. The rest of the details are the same:

IDC Global Networks are still the sponsors and this will hopefully be only the first of many so we invite you all to join us and provide feedback to
make this group a success.

In addition, Nigel Houghton, Research Engineer on the Sourcefire Vulnerability Research Team, will discuss some of the great things you can do with Snort rules.

Details:

Sponsored by IDC Global Networks and Sourcefire.
When: Thursday, June 9nd 5:00-6:30PM
Where: 111 North Canal; Lobby conference room, Chicago, IL 60606 (Catty Corner from Ogilvie Train Station/Metra)

Reception: Just to make sure we do things right the first time, there will be drinks and networking sponsored by IDC Global Networks and Soucefire to follow at: Coogans Riverside Saloon, 180 N Wacker, Chicago IL 60606 312-444-1134

Space is limited, so please RSVP to snort_groups () sourcefire com.

Hope to see folks there.

Thanks,
Jennifer
Director, Product Marketing