Snort mailing list archives

Re: Re: [Snort-sigs] Snort ClamAV for 2.3.3

From: Xavier Cabrera <xavierc () devilcrack org>
Date: Mon, 09 May 2005 11:33:18 -0500

Please send Us teh link in sf.net where the path are...

Thanks

Xavier C.

Jason Haar wrote:

Matt Jonkman wrote:

William Metcalf and Victor Julien have given us a diff and patched tarball for snort 2.3.3 integrating their ClamAV support.

We're very happy to have the new version, and grateful for their efforts.

Has anyone worked out the performance impact of this patch? I love the idea - but wonder about how much extra overhead it adds?