Snort mailing list archives

RE: BASE 1.1 release

From: Kevin Johnson <kjohnson () secureideas net>
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2005 23:43:13 -0400

On Mon, 2005-04-04 at 22:37, Basselgia, Barry A Mr (NAF Atsugi) wrote:
Just downloaded and installed Base 1.1, had base 1.0.1 running with no
problems.

Now when I click on the links on the main page I get the following:

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in
/srv/www/htdocs/base/includes/base_state_citems.inc.php on line 498

I'm not sure what's wrong.  Can someone help?

I'm running snort on SuSE 9.1 with php 4.3.4, Apache 2.0.49, and mysql.

Barry

Hi-

This has been reported as a bug and we are working on a solution.  The
main problem we are having is that not a single developer is able to
reproduce the error.  If you are able to help, let us know at
base () secureideas net

Thanks
Kevin