Snort mailing list archives

Re: Rogue system detection

From: Skip Carter <skip () taygeta com>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 11:17:26 -0700

Okay, Okay,  now I've done it to myself.

      We also modified arpwatch, for our internal use, to report to a database

Several of you have asked for this arpwatch mod.

I never really formalized it, i.e. no patch files just jumping in and editing
the
source code.  I will create a patch file that can be applied to the current
version and announce its availability here once its ready.

For those of you that asked, I used postgresql but it should be a trivial
matter
to switch to mysql.

Skip

--
 Dr. Everett (Skip) Carter           Phone: 831-641-0645 FAX:  831-641-0647
 Taygeta Network Security Services   email: skip () taygeta net