Snort mailing list archives

suppression problem

From: hchlai () netscape net (Hin)
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 09:28:41 -0400

Has anybody experiences problem in doing suppression in Snort 2.3.2? I have done suppressions on a few signatures, but
there seem to be alerts that slipped through the suppressions. This happened on more than 1 signatures that I
suppressed, so I believe it's not a problem on specific rules. I have also increased the memory allocation on threshold
directives, but it doesn't solve the problem. Please advise!

Hin

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.