Snort mailing list archives

BASE/Snort help needed

From: Paul Martin <pmartin () hgvc com>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 07:52:07 -0500

I've been running BASE/Snort together fine for months, with no problem. Now, however, I'm noticing something strange. In the upper right hand corner, I see:

Queried on  : Mon February 28, 2005 07:38:54
Database: snort@localhost    (Schema Version: 106)
Time Window: [2004-11-29 11:29:21] - [2005-02-21 15:02:49]

This wouldn't normally bother me, but since 2-21, I haven't been able to see any new packets in BASE. I can tell that Snort is working, because Swatch is currently detecting an attack, but I can't see the payload of it. Can anyone assist and tell me why it might be doing this or where I can reset this "time window"? Thanks!

Paul Martin
Systems Engineer
Hilton Grand Vacations Co.
(407) 393-3034