Snort mailing list archives

Re: gamancio () weg com br - Bayesian Filter detected spam - RE: need help understanding the "flow:" keyword

From: Frank Knobbe <frank () knobbe us>
Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2005 14:31:41 -0600

On Wed, 2005-01-05 at 13:46 -0500, Miner, Jonathan W (CSC) (US SSA)
wrote:
I am running 2.3RC2... I upgraded to that yesterday.

It appears that none of the flow sigs fire.

Another thing to check is the stream4 and stream4_reassembly
preprocessors. Make sure they are enabled. I highly recommend to use
"ports all" on the reassembler.

My options:
preprocessor stream4: disable_evasion_alerts
preprocessor stream4_reassemble: both, noalerts, ports all

See if that makes a difference.

Regards,
Frank