Snort mailing list archives

RE: Symantec vulnerability

From: "Rowland, Krisa W ERDC-ITL-MS Contractor" <Krisa.W.Rowland () erdc usace army mil>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 10:28:57 -0600

Back off - I accidentally removed myself from the sig list and thought I
might find a kind person on the users list.  However - I should have known
there would be list-snobs on here who would get offended.

And yes - I was serious - and if you were at all enlightened you would know
why - so not quite sure what the contractor remark was - but get a grip.