Snort mailing list archives

Re: New to email list thing

From: "Ben van der Merwe" <benm () pasco co za>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 08:42:43 +0200

Yes, I always get two Spanish? (or Mexican?) messages to inform me that there was some kind of problem with my mail, but in the end it also arrives at the mailing list, so for the time being I am ignoring it. Below is an example:
From: postmaster () ipadnet com br
Subject: Problemas com o e-mail
O email <snort-users () lists sourceforge net> nao existe no servidor.

Maybe somebody can explain it to us.

Ben

----- Original Message ----- From: "tony cowling" <tonycowling () sympatico ca>