Snort mailing list archives

RE: Snort for Win32 and winpcap...

From: Ionreflex <ionreflex () yahoo ca>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 13:44:16 -0500 (EST)

Hi all,

Soory for the late reply, Michael, i wasn't in the
mood to react to yours; well, I'll give it to you,
v3.1 of winpcap is BETA, but has been so for a year
now so i think it deserves more recognition than the
usual BETA version (think of it as DELTA, almost
release...)

Another fact : other product - namely ethereal and
nmap - already integrate functions and new features of
winpcap v3.1; anyway, i hope you guys are prepared for
the future release of it.

But you're right : it still BETA... then I'll wait and
ask again when it's not anymore!

Have fun.

=====
ion][reflex