Snort mailing list archives

RE: Multiple IP addresses or use of variables in threshold.conf using SUPPRESS

From: "Eric Hines" <eric.hines () appliedwatch com>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 10:16:42 -0600

Also, is it possible to specify a track by_src and by_dst all using a single
line? This means we have to create 32 lines to accomodate both track by_src
and track by_dst. Their's no way to specify track by both?

Best Regards,

Eric Hines, GCIA, CISSP
CEO, President, Chairman
Applied Watch Technologies, LLC