Snort mailing list archives

Re: snort db

From: Heinrich Lieker <hlieker () dohle com>
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2005 08:13:15 +0100

Well,

I think that you forgot the scripts "create_acid_tbls_mysql.sql" for
ACID and "create_mysql" under "./schemas" in your snort source folder
(ver.2.3.0). Could that be?

Regards,
Heinrich

Am Mo, den 07.02.2005 schrieb Plantier, Spencer um 22:21:
I finally got snort installed and got the snort-db and this is what I
got for tables:

mysql> connect snort

Connection id:    7

Current database: snort