Snort mailing list archives

Re: JPGraph problem in ACID and SNORTREPORT.

From: Alejandro Flores <alejandrorflores () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 19:45:13 -0300

Hello,

You must install php-gd.
If you know how to use yum, just issue:
yum install php-gd

Regards,
Alejandro Flores

Having a strange problem in both ACID and SNORTREPORT after migrating my snort
machine from Fedora Core 2 to Fedora Core 3.  Funny thing is, graphs worked
fine in Fedora Core 2, but fail in Core 3.

Graphs do not show up in either of these applications as of right now.

Here is the error message from ACID when one clicks on "Graph Alerts":

PHP ERROR: PHP build incomplete:  the prerequisite GD support required to
generate graphs was not built into PHP. Please recompile PHP with the necessary
library (--with-gd)

I went to http://www.boutell.com/gd/ and downloaded the library, unzipped it,
configured, maked, maked installed it, etc.

I'm still getting the same error.  Can someone give me some instructions to make
this go away so I can see graphs?

-dtc