Snort mailing list archives

RE: spyware

From: "Harper, Patrick" <Patrick.Harper () phns com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 14:06:20 -0600

Disclaimer:
This electronic message, including any attachments, is confidential and intended solely for use of the intended
recipient(s). This message may contain information that is privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure by
applicable law. Any unauthorized disclosure, dissemination, use or reproduction is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this message in error, please delete it and notify the sender immediately.