Snort mailing list archives

Re: archivePlus problems

From: "Jim Vonder" <jim_vonder () hotmail com>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 14:39:18 -0800

Thanks a ton! It was the permission 'file' missing from the MySQL user. Also, thanks for the great script -- it does exactly what I was looking for.

As far as where I downloaded it, I believe I got it straight from the NTSUG site. At least I eventually downloaded it from there to see if that would fix my problems. I guess it's possible I go two versions from two different sites mixed up. One problem I ran into was that I just edited the sample config file, and the application couldn't read the values from it correctly until I did the dos2unix. The error I got was the same one I saw someone else mentioning when I did a google search -- can't connect to 'localhost, so I don't think I'm the only one with the problem.

-Jim Vonder