Snort mailing list archives

Re: pcap_loop error?

From: Rich Adamson <radamson () routers com>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 14:13:09 -0600

Did you read the doc\README.WIN32 and do the simple tests noted in there?

Ok...well i was wondering b/c when i do ctrl+c, and the results are
printed out there is all 0's...meaning no packets received etc.  The
command I ran was snort -vde....any ideas?  I am connected to the
internet, and opened a browser and surfed around a little bit.

thanks