Snort mailing list archives

Re: New to the Group

From: Craig W <codecraig () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 09:41:38 -0500

Thanks, I'll check that one out on my lunch break today (hopefully
Borders has that one in stock :)

On Mon, 7 Mar 2005 09:33:33 -0500, Dennis Propson <dpropson () comcast net> wrote:
Until recently, I have not used a "Dummies" book in years, if ever.  Don't
be embarrassed to order Snort for Dummies.  Just close your office door
while perusing it.  Actually, it's a good way to get Snort up and running.

Dennis