Snort mailing list archives

RE: RE: Help me choose which system to run snort on .

From: "Basselgia, Barry A Mr (NAF Atsugi)" <BABasselgia () atsugi navy mil>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 08:57:48 +0900

Thanks everyone for there input.

As it turns out there is a Santa Claus and he came early this year.

I just got a new dual processor system with 2 x 2.8GHz processors, 1 gig
memory, Ultra 160 SCSI, 2 x 36gig 15k SCSI hard drives, and dual 10/100/1000
Ethernet adapters.

Don't think I'll have any problem using this as my backend.

Barry