Snort mailing list archives

RE: urgent

From: "Harper, Patrick" <patrick.harper () phns com>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 09:37:54 -0600

think ya got the wrong list.

http://www.ossim.net/contact.php

  _____

From: sateesh [mailto:sateesh.kumar () 247customer com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 17, 2004 7:02 AM
To: snort-users () lists sourceforge net
Subject: [Snort-users] urgent

hi

I configured ossim with sim-0.9.6.iso image while i am trying to open
the
controlpanel===Vulnerabilities i am getting the following error..

The requested URL /ossim/vulnmeter/last/top.php was not found on this
server.

but in my vulnmeter there is no lost folder created..

pls giv the sol asap

bye
sateesh
Regards,

Sateesh Kumar.Kolagani

  _____

|Network Engineer| 24/7 Customer |<Office: +91-40-23122247  xtn
105>|<Mobile: +91-98493-69829>|<Fax:
+91-40-23122248>|mailto:sateesh.kumar () 247customer com
<mailto:sateesh.kumar () 247customer com> |

|<247 Customer, Level 1, Block "B", Cyber Gateway, Madhapur,
Hyderabad-500081>| Website: www.247customer.com
<http://www.247customer.com/>  |

Disclaimer:
This electronic message, including any attachments, is confidential and intended solely for use of the intended
recipient(s). This message may contain information that is privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure by
applicable law. Any unauthorized disclosure, dissemination, use or reproduction is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this message in error, please delete it and notify the sender immediately.