Snort mailing list archives

Help !!!!!!!!!!!Snortsam with PIX problem!

From: dogfart big <dogfartbig () yahoo com>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 06:31:57 -0800 (PST)

Hi!

Can Someone help with Snortsam!

I configure snort + mysql +snortsam + acid.

I have snortsam.conf with email and pix options
included.

When I simulate some attack I get email allert but
snortsam gives me the following error:

Error: [pix] Did not receive a response waiting for
logon prompt from PIX at x.x.x.x

I put the regular telnet password and enable password
and IP in snortsam.conf

pix x.x.x.x telnetpass enablepass

I also enable telnet connection on Pix from Snortsam
station. When I use regular telnet I connect perfect.
My pix is 515e.
What could be a problem?

THANKS FOR HELP!!!!

REGARDS