Snort mailing list archives

RE: RE: Snort PerfMon preprocessor output

From: "Basselgia, Barry A Mr (NAF Atsugi)" <BABasselgia () atsugi navy mil>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 12:33:23 +0900

That's for the pointer.

When I went to look at perf-base.c found there is a #define that setups up
the drop packet counter.  It was set to ACCUMULATE_PKTS which is for BSD
systems I changed it to RESET_PKTS which the comments say is for Linux
2.4.*.  Recompiled snort and the stats seem to be working much better now.

Shouldn't the configure script have picked this up?

Thanks again for the help.

Barry