Snort mailing list archives

RE: Snort 2.0.0 logging to MySQL, but nothing in ACID???

From: "Williams Jon" <WilliamsJonathan () JohnDeere com>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 09:35:48 -0500

Running both consoles in SQL trace mode lead me to look at the sensor
table.  On the console that isn't working, there are no entries in the
sensor table, but there are entries in it on the working console.

I had an "A Ha!" moment.  The sensor table on the broken box was missing
the last_cid column.  Don't know how that happened, as I know that I
didn't do anything related to that in the timeframe of the problem.
Putting the field back has corrected the issue.

Thanks.

Jon